In preparation of this website, Ganci Partners has made all reasonable efforts to offer the most current, correct and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless inadvertent errors may occur. Ganci Partners – and/or its subsidiaries and representative offices – disclaims any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in this website.
Ganci Partners reserves the right to make changes to the website at any time without notice. Decisions based on information contained in this website are the sole responsibility of the visitor, and in exchange for using Ganci Partners’s website, the visitor agrees to hold Ganci Partners and its affiliates harmless against any claims for damages arising from any decisions that the visitor makes based on such information.
Web Host Provider:
Infomaniak – Rue Eugène-Marziano 25, 1227 Genève, Suisse
Design & Content:
BENBEN – www.benben.ch
International Executive Search
Ganci Partners SA – Rue du Lion-d’Or 4 – 1003 Lausanne
+41 22 310 69 59
Ganci Partners respects your privacy and personal data
The protection of your privacy in the processing of personal data matters greatly to us here at Ganci & Partners Sàrl – hereinafter called “Ganci Partners” – and this is reflected in our business processes. We wish to explain to you below how Ganci Partners deals with your data when you visit this website, in accordance with Art. 13 EU GDPR.
Ganci Partners SA
Board of Directors
Vincenzo Ganci, Loïc Von Kaenel, Pascal Gueissaz.
Address of the controller
Ganci Partners SA
Rue du Lion-d’Or 4
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us?
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Professional experience,
- Individual capabilities,
- Professional style profile,
- Peer reviews,
- Executive competencies,
- Interview notes as well as recordings and transcripts of such,
- Education history,
- Social activities,
- Compensation details,
- Information relating to references,
- Offer letters,
- Identification data (civil/marital status, gender, nationality),
- Contact history,
- Responsibilities at work,
- Character traits,
- Details regarding your employment and development preferences,
- References and feedback,
- As well as any other information and responses you may provide through evaluative measures or surveys.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when:
- You apply online or when exchanging with Our Company,
- We contact you to discuss professional opportunities with Our Company,
- You voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our email,
- You use or view our website via your browser’s cookies,
- Identifying you through publicly available sources, your professional networking profile, news reports, and/or third parties such as our clients, professional partners, sources/referees, and/or our authorized background check/verification providers.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- A third parties such as our clients, professional partners, sources/referees, and/or our authorized background check/verification providers.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Provide our services and maintain our business relationship with you,
- Contact you about an assignment,
- Verify profile details,
- Identify, assess and evaluating individuals, and/or presenting our insights, analysis or reports to our clients,
- Share marketing and promotional materials, including our newsletter
- Invite you to an industry and/or role-specific event,
- Work with partners or sponsors,
- Maintain business records, including those related to our services.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services such as:
- Background check, including verification of educational or professional credentials,
- Security processes, document storage, maintenance of our systems and infrastructure, data analytics, benchmarking, statistics, creating knowledge pieces, determining the effectiveness of our services,
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in our database which is accessible to Ganci Partners offices (Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich).
Our Company will keep your data for as long as the data is needed in connection with the purposes for which it is being processed and depending on the nature of our relationship with you. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing your profile from our database.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes or sharing your data with third-parties
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email to: email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit aIIaboutcookies.org.
- IP Adress, the date, the time and the page visited.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +41 21 310 08 59